1. Who is invited to the Welcome Reception?
All conference attendees are invited to attend the Welcome Reception, which is included in your registration.
2. Are academic credits offered for this conference?
At this time, academic credit is not available for our conference.
3. Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
Yes, all registered participants, including paper presenters and listeners, will receive certificates of participation.
4. As a student, am I able to attend this conference?
Yes, students, researchers, academics, and professionals are welcome to participate in this conference.
5. Will my article be published at this conference?
Yes, registered articles will be published in the Conference Proceedings book with an ISBN.
6. If my abstract is not accepted, can I still attend the conference?
Yes, you may attend as a listener or delegate if the abstract is not accepted
7. What is the word limit for the abstract?
Abstracts should be between 250-350 words.
8. How many pages are allowed for a full paper?
8 to 10 pages are allowed for a research article
9. Can I submit a poster for this conference?
Yes, posters may be presented at this conference, but an acceptance letter is required after submitting the abstract of the poster
10. Is there an option for a video/Skype presentation?
Yes, video presentations are available for those unable to attend the conference in person
11. What are the guidelines for poster sessions?
The dimensions for posters should not exceed 2x3 feet. Please ensure that your poster adheres to this size limitation.
12. Will my travel and accommodation be covered by the conference?
Unfortunately, as we are a non-profit organization, we are unable to provide sponsorship for travel and accommodation.
13. Are meals included with my registration?
Yes, your registration fee includes a welcome coffee break, a 3-course standing buffet lunch, and an evening coffee break with snacks.
14. When will registration open?
Registration is currently open for this conference. You can register before the deadline
15. Is online registration available?
Yes, we offer online registration and accept major credit cards including VISA, Mastercard, Diners, and AMEX
16. Will I receive a fee receipt after paying for my participation?
Yes, you will receive a fee receipt from our team once you complete the registration process.